Saturday 24 May 2014

HG BF 1/144 BEARGUY-III [SAN] - PAINTED BUILD


AS everyone knows , the Bearguy-III , a cutie custom made mobile suit by a cutie , China Kousaka :3

I do have a Bearguy that i have work on previously , which is quite an achievement that time and now a bigger achievement with improvement on my second Bearguy ...

here is a picture of my previous Bearguy :::

Say HI

and now i present you my new Bearguy-III with improvements on paint mixing and painting skills.


I also have done what China Kousaka did to the Bearguy she made ! :3

COTTON !! xDD WAHAHAHAHAH
xDD YES STUFFED BEARGUYS :3


What is extra cute with my Bearguy is that my Bearguy have a HEART <3 !!

LOL ! What do you think ? xD 

Comparing my new Bearguy and old Bearguy , I'm very sure it shows improvements on my skills :3




 Close up to the old Bearguy ::::

Bad handling , Thick paint layers ...Honestly , it looks bad but , to me , it is an achievement that moment.

Close up to my new Bearguy ::::

Better now right ? :3 even the gold color is better :3 one mistake that i still did not handle this Bearguy properly that he got some small scratches here and there.  


Decided to keep my new Bearguy's  ribbon booster to the original color , where previously i painted it red.

SO , what do you think ? any advice for me to improve more ? do leave a comment for me !! :3



No comments:

Post a Comment