Tuesday 22 April 2014

MG 3.0 RX-78-2 GUNDAM

Hello , xD
This is my MG 3.0 RX-78-2.
Box Art of MG 3.0 RX-78-2.





Have the decals did exactly the same with the 1:1 RX-78-2 Gundam at DiverCity ,Tokyo .
The eyes are green , for a temporarily moment because i haven't get my yellow LED unit. ><
So, I DIY-ed a green LED unit from junks I have.

If you are wondering , yes , there is a slot made to put in a LED Unit in the chest of the RX78 which emits light to the head of the Gundam.

Front view.
Back View




 My favorite part of the Gundam is the shield. Its so awesome *0* <3.  





Final touch up completed with a layer of Mr.Color Super Clear III Gloss topcoat.


One special thing about this MG 3.0 RX-78-2 is that this set have something which most of the MG set doesn't have , which is the hand which have full articulation.



This gunpla comes with the Core Fighter.


In my opinion , the MG 3.0 RX-78-2 is a up scaled RG because of the great level of articulation , including articulation to the armor (such as the shoulder armor etc.) along with the inner frame parts.

Overall , this is a good set (not to consider the previous versions of RX78). If you are a fan of the RX78 or you are about to start of with Gunplas, I would highly recommend RX-78-2 Ver3.0 ^^.
This set is sold at 4,500yen which I think is reasonable.











No comments:

Post a Comment