Tuesday 22 April 2014

MG 1/100 Build Fighters Sengoku Astray


The MG 1/100 Sengoku Astray from Gundam Build Fighter series.
Mobile suit by Nils Neilson.


Box Art of MG Sengoku Astray.
 



As for my Sengoku Astray , i added two extra katanas for him ^^

Looking so cool when he have his arms crossed.

Awesome armor details



This kit is totally amazing. I just love it so much especially his shield and weapon ! 

Oni no Tate! I prefer to leave the shield on his back because I have him holding katanas in all of his hands haha xD
Kata Yoroi , his shoulder armor , which is also his extra hands ! cool isn't it ? xD


Although Nils Nielson failed to win over Reiji and Iori Sei in the story of Gundam Build Fighters series , he is still so cool having the Particle Alteration Coating on his katanas , special skill-The Fa Jin . 
(more info on : http://gundam.wikia.com/wiki/侍ノ弐_Sengoku_Astray_Gundam). 
I think I will get a Fuunsaiki (http://gundam.wikia.com/wiki/Fuunsaiki) for him xD well , if available for MG , Im not sure if there is haha. 

This kit at 5,000yen is totally worth it.
















No comments:

Post a Comment