Tuesday 22 April 2014

MG 1/100 Gundam Heavy Arms EW Ver.

Here , I present you my MG 1/100 Gundam Heavy Arms a.k.a H-Arms EW Ver. xD

H-Arm Box Art
As for mine, hehe I really love to see it with extra weapons xD , therefore I bought two sets , have the Gatling gun from both set and ....tada!!!! ...  .xD
(ONE set comes with only ONE Gatling gun.)

And.... I do not know why ....but i prefer H-Arms without any decals... haha





I sold the set without the Gatling gun to a friend at a lower price with the melee weapon.



Well , giving H-Arms two Gatling guns , you will face some minor articulation problems and also you need to modify some parts in order to fit another Gatling gun for H-Arms. You might also find it difficult to balance on his legs due to the weight of his top body with his extra gun.

Modified back booster .

A set of H-Arms is sold at 3,990yen. You might consider to get two sets of these if you would like to give it an extra Gatling gun. haha xDD


No comments:

Post a Comment